Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pre-Market Plan For Action


Today I made a wrong decision:
I opened my mind to new ideas and decided to attend a presentation Interview of a trading Guru.This event was announced in Twitter.
After almost one hour of babbling away about all the smart people he knew and how important he felt among all the genuises, and old history of Microsoft, this guy never came to a final point of his long boring speech and never explained his value as a trading GURU ! He was changing topics without any valuable point or conclusions !
So, I waited patiently for something good and valuable out of this interview and came empty handed. Not one single point or trading tip ! Waisted my whole time.
Conclusion: If this GURU is such a genius as he implied why is he not working for NASA or some other prestigious research institution instead of spending so much time in Twitter were the regular average educated normal people are? and next time I choose to view an interview I will do more research about the qualifications and merits of the interviewer.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you - no value add whatsoever - stopped following a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete