Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Low Risk Trade Executed from Sunday night

Here is the result of another trade executed during the Sunday Globex session. The setup and analysis for the entry is proprietary since this is not a recommendation for anyone and I do not trade to live up to anyone s expectations.My trading account is growing quickly and that is enough satisfaction for me. Don't need any credit or cheerleading from anyone.

Like many other traders ( most of them simulating ) in $ES_F StockTwits my trades have been posted after the fact but with the Live Performance Record also posted in Twitter.However since 95% of other traders in ST are not live trading and do not know how to trade I have desided not to share my trade entries again in that medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment